- Cleaning ñ Inspect your mattress regularly for any stains. Spot-clean your mattress with upholstery shampoo or diluted soap. Ensure that the mattress is completely dry before covering the mattress with a sheet.
- Maintaining the Shape ñRotate mattress head to foot once in 3 months to
ensure even wear.
- Disinfecting ñ If possible, place your mattress out in direct sunlight once every few months. This serves as a natural disinfectant, keeping allergens, mold and microbes away.
- Removing Odour ñ To get rid of odours, sprinkle some baking soda on the mattress after removing the covers. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the baking soda.
- Change Your Sheets ñ Change your sheets on a regular basis to keep dust mites away.
- Do not use the mattress on an undersized cot.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress. The mattress is not built for any kind of concentrated weight.
- Do not use the mattress as a surface to iron clothes.